The Micronutrient Forum is looking for a Chief Operating Officer to join our growing team.
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will be responsible for day to day management and operation, reporting directly to the President. The COO is positioned as the back-up of the Micronutrient Forum’s President and complements the President, serves as officer of the corporation as COO, and provides leadership, management skills and vision to a growing organization.
The COO will:
- Build the organization’s structure and business model in its ongoing transition from a highly successful initiative to a thriving Independent organization;
- Seamlessly integrate and synchronize activities across the MNF as the organization expands in size and scope to fulfill its mission.
- Lead In program management, budgeting and contract management,
- Support and complement the President in program Development and resource mobilization
- Support the Director of Communications and Marketing in visibility and diverse communication-related activities
The COO has both internally and externally facing responsibilities. The initial priority areas of the COO are to: i) ensure effective acquisition, maintenance and performance of high-level employees and consulting staff needed to meet the operational needs of the organization, ii) help support resource mobilization needed to grow the organization and ensure its financial strength and operating efficiency, and ii) oversee management of MNF’s program activities.
Please note: CV or Resume and a cover letter should be sent via email to [email protected] only.